Administering a Drupal 7 Website Training Course
This course is delivered in English or Arabic.
This course is for people who are completely new to Drupal 7. It will lead you through the basics of running a simple community website with Drupal, where things are and what to expect.
An Introduction to Drupal 7
- What is Drupal?
- The building blocks
- Where things live
- User settings
- Creating, deleting and editing users
- Roles and access
- Creating and editing content types
- Workflow options
- Creating, editing and deleting content
- Searching content
- Using blocks
- Drupal taxonomy overview
- Creating a directory
- Free tagging
- The Drupal menu system
- Friendly URLs and managing URL aliases
- Reading the logs
- Going offline for maintenance
Paths and Redirections
- Creating path aliases (manually and automatically)
- Paths and SEO
- Changing URL and redirecting users to new one path
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price