28 hours (usually 4 days including breaks)
Introduction to Programming in Java (knowledge of the concepts of class, attribute, method, inheritance, interfaces, overloading, etc.)
Android is Google's mobile operating system. This course demonstrates through hands-on practice the fundamentals of Android.
Android System Architecture. Operating environment
- Discussion of the overall architecture of the system Android (Linux kernel, core libraries, JVM, etc.)
- Preparation of the working environment (Eclipse + Android SDK). Methods of debugging the program. Discussion of tools such as adb, draw9patch, DDMS, emulator, etc.
- Activity life cycle. Implementation and performance analysis methods onCreate, onStart, OnResume, OnPause, OnDestroy.
- Data structure design androidowego (src directories, res, xml file AndroidManifest.xml, permissions)
- The rules for creating layouts. Examples of Linear-class implementation, Frame-, table-, RelativeLayout.
- Implementation loading layouts from XML files and from within the application. Gravity class.
- Create menus and dialogs. Implementation and event handling class menu and classes that inherit the dialogue.
Support graphics and touch interface
- Review and implementation of the View class methods and drawable.
- Gestures - touch event processing. The implementation class methods TouchEvent
- implementation of the basic 'building blocks' of the software for Android. Implementation classes TextView, Button, Checkbox, ListView, etc.)
- Notification class implementation
Access to the other activities and services running in the background, multithreading
- Intent class overview - what it does.
- Running other activities. Implementation of the method startActivity () and onActivityResult ().
- Starting and communication services operating in the background. Discussion and implementation methods of the class Service.
- Threads and Multithreading. Implementation AsyncTask class.
- Synchronization. Implementation synchronize blocks and synchronized methods.
- The basic theoretical information about GPS, WGS84, digital maps (GoogleMaps, OpenStreetMap, BingMaps, etc.)
- Event handling GPS. Implementation LocationListener class methods.
- Drawing icons and objects on the map.
- Extracting the coordinates of the click on the map.
- Service settings are stored on the device. Class Preferences.
- Access to remote network services. Implementation classes HttpPost / HttpGet.
- parsing data structures in XML and JSON. Read and write files on the device.
- SQLite CONTENTMANAGER.
- Sensors, Cameras, OpenGL.
2020-03-08 2020-03-11Abu Dhabi
tests, threads, services, support tools
exercises presentation of examples
A large number of examples and a wide range of knowledge of the teacher
Antonio gave is much background information, best practices and showed us useful tools to speed up our development process.
Course:Cross-platform mobile development with PhoneGap/Apache Cordova
I really enjoyed the fairly broad coverage of topics.
Learning about the overall ease of using Android Studios to build android apps.
Very comprehensive of a general overview. Exactly what I was after.
All of it was excellent and well taught. Very interesting.
It was very interesting and I gained a lot of valuable knowledge.
The trainer's passion and extensive commercial experience thanks to which he is perfectly listened to.
Weegree Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Course:Develop Android Applications
Exercises were fun and it was good to see how quickly an application can be developed in Android Studio.
Course:Android Fundamentals - Fast Track
Detail level and number of labs
I like the teaching style very friendly and informative on the subject.
breaking down the multiple services, actions, devices, etc into the component parts.
Delaine Stoutenburgh - FedEx
The detail given about each topic was really nice, he made sure we understood each topic before moving to the next.
Richie Wood - FedEx
Training materials, Exercise's & Trainer
Knowledge of trainer
The lecture book and lab
Lectures (David is very knowledgeable on Android)
Johnny Miller - FedEx
Instructor's great knowledge about the material.
Clear and repeated emphasis on important aspects of Android development
The set of lab material seems really good. It's a great resource to keep after the training.
Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza im. Stanisława Staszica w Krakowie
I really appreciated the instructor's openness to questions and the thorough, justified answers provided. He was clearly keenly interested in the subject and as a result the course was much more enjoyable.
SAA Consultants LTD
Course:Android Fundamentals - Fast Track