- Syntax and logic
- Statements, variables, arrays, etc.
- Processes and components used in Android Studio
- Android Studio files vs Java files
Preparing the Development Enviroment
- Installing and configuring Android Studio
Code in Java
- Working with Java strings, numbers, methods, etc.
- Creating a Java module
Java on Android
- Using classes for Android
- Using inheritance in Java for Android
- Hiding and encapsulating data
- Understanding the Android Activity Lifecycle
- Setting up a layout
- Using activities without buttons
- Creating a second Android Activity
- Passing data between activities
- Working with graphics and drawables
- Creating custom buttons
- Using fragment manager
- Loading fragments
GPS and Maps
- Working with Google Maps
- Creating and customizing a map
- Obtaining and displaying user locations
- Setting up a layout and creating fragments
- Working with menu systems
- Using cursors
- Decoding paths
REST on Android
- Working with JSON on Android
- Creating an API service
- Passing data to the API
- Parsing JSON
Google Play Store Deployment
- Understanding App Store Search Engine (ASO) key strategies
- Preparing an application for Google Play Store standards
- Uploading the application
- Optimizing ASO
Summary and Conclusion
- A basic understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Android Developers
tests, threads, services, support tools
exercises presentation of examples
A large number of examples and a wide range of knowledge of the teacher
Antonio gave is much background information, best practices and showed us useful tools to speed up our development process.
I really enjoyed the fairly broad coverage of topics.
Learning about the overall ease of using Android Studios to build android apps.
Very comprehensive of a general overview. Exactly what I was after.
All of it was excellent and well taught. Very interesting.
It was very interesting and I gained a lot of valuable knowledge.
The trainer's passion and extensive commercial experience thanks to which he is perfectly listened to.
- Weegree Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Exercises were fun and it was good to see how quickly an application can be developed in Android Studio.
Detail level and number of labs
I like the teaching style very friendly and informative on the subject.
breaking down the multiple services, actions, devices, etc into the component parts.
Delaine Stoutenburgh - FedEx
The detail given about each topic was really nice, he made sure we understood each topic before moving to the next.
Richie Wood - FedEx
Training materials, Exercise's & Trainer
Knowledge of trainer
The lecture book and lab
Lectures (David is very knowledgeable on Android)
Johnny Miller - FedEx
Instructor's great knowledge about the material.
Clear and repeated emphasis on important aspects of Android development
The set of lab material seems really good. It's a great resource to keep after the training.
- Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza im. Stanisława Staszica w Krakowie
I really appreciated the instructor's openness to questions and the thorough, justified answers provided. He was clearly keenly interested in the subject and as a result the course was much more enjoyable.