Introduction To Blockchain
- Blockchain history
- Transactions storage on Blockchain
- Bitcoin mining
- Blockchains: Permissioned and Permissionless
- Side chains
Blockchain Use Cases
- Payment systems
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcons Ledger)
- Royalty collection
- Management of copyrights
- Private Ethereum Network
- Smart contracts (e.g. Ethereum)
- Hyperledger(Hyperledger Fabric)
Concepts around Mining and Transactions
- Distributed Ledgers
- Byzantine Generals' Problem
- Networks and Nodes
- Proof and Distributed Consensus
- Pools and Scripting
Centralised vs. Decentralised Blockchains
- Centralised blockchain case studies using Ripple and Corda
- Decentralised blockchain using Ethereum and Hyperledger
- Should have basic knowledge of business operation, fiscal systems, currency encryption and data systems
- Must have basic understanding of software and systems
I genuinely enjoyed the mode of interaction.
Trainer knows very well the subject. He try to give a lot of examples in order that we understand "how" it is working. He answer to all questions raised. Very available.
christel salve - BICS
I liked the practical exercises on Solidity and Chain.com.
Learning about new things, I mean trainer show us a lot about new thing that related to block chain technology.
SOK AN ENG
I really liked the i like his explanation.
Great knowledge of the lecturer and easy way of passing it over.
Bartosz Matuszek - Weegree Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
The trainer's knowledge was impressive.
Piotr Masłowski - ING Bank Śląski S.A.
Analysis of the code and shortcomings in Fabric.