Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
At the end of this course the student will be able to configure ASA Firewalls to:
- Allow configuration via console port, telnet and SSH
- Copy configurations and upgrade OS image.
- Authenticate users using RADIUS and local authentication.
- Act as a DHCP Server, Client and Relay.
- Operate as a Routed or Transparent Firewall.
- Operate in Failover mode.
- Support VLANs.
- Run routing protocols (OSPF and RIP) and exchange routing information with Cisco routers.
- Support Access Control Lists and content filtering.
- Support Object Grouping.
- Establish Internet connections using NAT and PAT.
- Setup site to site VPN's using IKE and IPSec.
- Setup Remote Access VPN's using Cisco secure VPN client.
- Setup Web VPN's
- Log access-list activity using a syslog server.
- Send traps to an SNMP Server.
- Password recovery
- Lab Exercise 1: Basic Configuration of Cisco ASA.
- Lab Exercise 2: Configure support for VLANs on ASA.
- Lab Exercise 3: Connectivity via Telnet and Local/RADIUS authentication.
- Lab Exercise 4: Configure Static and Dynamic routing on ASA.
- Lab Exercise 5: Filter traffic using Access Control Lists.
- Lab Exercise 6: Configure NAT on ASA.
- Lab Exercise 7: Configure VPN's on ASA.
- Lab Exercise 8: Configure Active/Standby Failover on ASA/Pix.
- Lab Exercise 9: Password Recovery on Cisco ASA.
Equipment Used in Practical Exercises:
- 4 Cisco ASA 5505 Firewalls running v8 of the CLI and capable of Active/Standby Failover. Pix 515E firewalls running v8 of the CLI, Cisco routers, switches and hubs as required.
- Delegates should be familiar with network technologies and have a good understanding of TCP/IP.
- Previous experience of Cisco IOS would be an advantage.
reaffirm my knowledge and learn many new things
Vale of glamorgan council; Vale of glamorgan council
AI Awareness for Telecom
Blockchain for Telecom
Linux for Network Engineers
OpenStack Bootcamp Extended