14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of containers (e.g., Docker) and Kubernetes basics
- Experience with the Linux command line
Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is a hosted Kubernetes service that simplifies the deployment and management of a Kubernetes cluster in Azure.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to set up and manage a production-scale container environment using Kubernetes on AKS.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Configure and manage Kubernetes on AKS
- Deploy, manage and scale a Kubernetes cluster
- Deploy containerized (Docker) applications on Azure
- Migrate an existing Kubernetes environment from on-premise to AKS cloud
- Integrate Kubernetes with third-party continuous integration (CI) software
- Ensure high availability and disaster recovery in Kubernetes
- System Administrators
- DevOps Engineers
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice in a live-lab environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Kubernetes deployment: Azure vs AWS vs on-premise
Overview of Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) Features and Support
Using the Azure Portal and the Azure CLI (Command Line Interface)
Creating and Uploading a Container Image to the Azure Container Registry
Building A Kubernetes Cluster
Networking Kubernetes Pods
Integrating Kubernetes with Continuous Integration (CI) Tools and Processes
Updating an Application Running in Kubernetes
Integrating Kubernetes with Active Directory
Identity and Security Management in AKS
Monitoring a Kubernetes Cluster
Scaling a Kubernetes Cluster
Migrating from On-premise to Azure
Ensuring High Availability and Disaster Recovery in Kubernetes
Summary and Conclusion
That the trainer was able to adapt to specific questions/situations