14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Basic understanding of BPMN 2.0
This course teaches how to design and execute decisions with OMG DMN (Decision Model and Notation) standard.
BPMN 2.0 review
- BPMN is for processes
- How decisions are modelled using BPMN?
- Rules vs. decisions
- Short history
- Basic concepts
- Decision requirements
- Scope and uses of DMN (human and automated decision making)
- Decision Requirements Graphs (DRG)
- Decision Requirements Diagrams (DRD)
- Business Knowledge Model
- Input Data
- Knowledge Source
- Decision Tables
- Single hit policies (U, A, P, F)
- Multiple hit policies (C, O, R)
- Simple Expression Language (S-FEEL)
- Friendly Enough Expression Language (FEEL)
Overview of Execution
- Tools available on the market
- Simple scenarios and workshop for executing the decision tables
a lot of practices are very welcome, many try and learn cases are embedded
Nadia Ivaniuk - Credit Suisse (Poland) Sp.z o.o.
A lot of exercises
Paweł Zięba - Credit Suisse (Poland) Sp.z o.o.
choice of exercises
Credit Suisse (Poland) Sp.z o.o.
numerous practical exercises
Anna Prusak - Credit Suisse (Poland) Sp.z o.o.