- What is white-label development?
- How can people benefit from white-label services?
Overview of Netflix Features and Architecture
- Understanding how Netflix works
- Introduction to core Netflix features
Getting Started with Netflix Clone Design and Development
- Front-end v.s. back-end responsibilities
Designing and Building the Register and Login Page of a Netflix Clone
- Creating the necessary input fields and designing the elements
Handling the Netflix Clone Register and Login Pages
- Managing forms and user data
- Validating data and instantiating error messages
- Connecting to the database and utilizing MySQL
- Implementing account and data storage functionalities
Building and Designing Plan Options and Subscription Package Pages
Integrating Video Preview Features and Adding Sample Images
- Working with necessary classes and functions
- Styling the page components and designing other attributes
- Building interactive features such as overlay, mute and unmute, etc.
Generating Movie and TV Shows Display Functionalities
- Designing and creating the page background and its components
- Working with HTML for each entity
Sorting Content with Genre-wise Scripting
- Implementing SEO principles and adding a genre selection feature
Designing Pages and Constructing Sorting Scripts for Movies/TV Shows Categories
- Building content for 'TV Shows', 'Movies', and 'Categories' pages
Generating a 'You Might Also Like' Netflix Clone Section
Creating Netflix Clone Entity Pages and Working with Video Properties
- Coding essential class functions
- Outputting entity attributes such as run-time, seasons and episodes count, etc.
Building and Designing the Video Page for Watching Clone Contents
- Creating display functions and button features
- Sending and retrieving video data from a connected database
- Working with Ajax for achieving asynchronous data behaviors
- Initializing the 'Resume' button and other interactive functionalities
Updating Video Attributes such as Status Marks, Progress Timers, and More.
Creating and Designing a Watch List Feature for Netflix Clone
- Building interactive scripts for adding items to the watch list section
Aligning User Subscription Conditions with Netflix Clone Permissions
- Adding a 'Download Video' option and linking to the database
Building and Designing an 'Up Next' Overlay
- Fetching and outputting recommended videos based on user data
- Styling interface controls and integrating button functionalities
- Displaying video properties and status marks
- Getting entity IDs and attaching other features to video previews
Implementing Navigation Features to a Netflix Clone
- Working with HTML and creating a navigation bar
- Hiding the navigation bar and applying on-scroll functionalities
Outlining and Creating a Search Page for a Netflix Clone
- Applying HTML and front-end practices for search page features
- Writing search queries and utilizing Ajax
- Implementing instant searching operation and outputting of results
Building and Styling the User Account Page in a Netflix Clone
- Employing HTML for a profile page and working with text box values
- Managing page forms and handling submitted user details
- Monitoring data validity and executing updates when necessary
- Displaying updates and transaction notifications
- Handling passwords and adding log out features
Integrating a Netflix Clone with Payment Gateways and Securing Payment Settings
- Applying credential configurations and working with the platform's SDK
- Creating an HTML code for subscription
- Creating billing plans and executing a billing agreement
- Recording transaction details and managing user profile status
- Testing the payment system of a Netflix clone
Overview of Multiple Device Support, Screen Casting, and Additional Netflix Clone Features
Implementing Advanced Administration Features to Optimize a Netflix Clone's Performance
- Building a dashboard for the system
- Analyzing user data and history for 'Rating' results
- Viewing and managing subscription payments
- Adding and managing site settings
Filtering the Netflix Clone Database and Monitoring Video Content Policies
- Creating geo-blocking attributes
Deploying a Netflix Clone and Setting Up the Server in a Web Host
Summary and Conclusion
- An understanding of web development workflows
- Proficiency in essential scripting and programming languages
- Basic knowledge of web hosting and databases
possibility to check code, to ask and to verify what has been done, vast knowledge of trainer
Adrian Zieliński, Mid Ocean Logistics Poland Sp. z.o.o
Opisy funkcji, przedstawione przykłady, alternatywne wersje. Przesył przydatnych do pracy w Pythonie linków.
Agnieszka Jurołajć, VOLKSWAGEN POZNAŃ SP. Z O.O.
The notes given
Bertrand Chen, MINDEF
The virtual machines worked very well and make playing around with the code very easy. I also particularly liked having copies of all the examples being put together by the trainer to following with so I could see the end result in advance. Made it easier for me to ask more specific questions.
Stefan Kotze - Samantha Campbell, ACC
Trainer covered more in depth in every topic within the time given and also gave us questions to do and explained it whenever we had queries.
Praveent Thamil Mani - Bertrand Chen, MINDEF
Well-paced, sufficient break time so us to absorb the content
Bertrand Chen, MINDEF
It generated good discussion from the group
Samantha Campbell, ACC
Days 2 and 3. There was an absurd amount of content but Abhi handled it well, so I got real value there.
Michael Clews - Samantha Campbell, ACC
The communication with the Mr. Khobeib
Aref AlHosani - Ali Aljneibi, beamtrail
trainer was very helpful, patient, and friendly
Ali Aljneibi, beamtrail
I like the support of the trainer and the topics. I came in with a mindset thinking this will be nothing new that I haven't done. But I was surprised of what all I have learned throughout this course. Thank you
The New content I learned
The interaction and enthusiasm he had about the training.
Relaxed atmosphere where all questions welcome and answered knowledgably.
- AGRO Merchants Whitchurch Limited
Trainer's enthusiasm around the subject
Matthew Fowles - AGRO Merchants Whitchurch Limited
Good energy from the trainer
Nduvho Mukhavhuli - Vodacom SA
The trainer is very experienced.
Karabo Ngwato - Vodacom SA
The interaction was very good.
Mpho Makhalimela - Vodacom SA
Interaction and communication
Archie Dlamini - Vodacom SA
Abhinav did an excellent job! Within four days he covered all the important concepts that are used in REAL software development. I am so thankful have him as our trainer!
I liked the trainer's communication & knowledge in Symfony 3 and associated technologies. He had taken enough effort to teach and demonstrate with some examples in the respective topics. I can say my symfony knowledge and confidence level is gone up after this training.
I like the Doctrine concept in Symfony taken by the trainer. The trainer is more energetic and make the sessions more interactive. I think it is a great capability of the trainer
very hands on. trainer was very clear and knowledgavle
Li Fang Bren Ong - DBS Bank Limited
The explanation to the concept is clear.
Noorazare Puasa - DBS Bank Limited
he corelate with the real world example and he taught the basic things its very useful for us.
DBS Bank Limited
Trainer is very knowledgeable, explanation is clear and in-depth and the materials are all very well prepared.
Intergraph Process, Power & Offshore Pte Ltd
the architecture and explanations
Kim Loong Lee - Intergraph Process, Power & Offshore Pte Ltd
I was benefit from the - Interactivity - Class Size - Trainers Knowledge.
- Department of National Defence (DND) / Mapping and Charting Establishment (MCE)
Hands on, live coding approach to learning.
Nhan Nguyen - Navy Information Warfare Center - Pacific
The live coding and immediate feedback.
Navy Information Warfare Center - Pacific
That it covered a lot of the "oddities" of F#, it's functional and data 'manipulation' state, when compared to C#, it's object and state 'changing', was useful to know as it makes the code of F# more readable when you know what is happening to the data that is being passed around.
- Blueprint Design Company Ltd
I enjoyed the amount of hands on exercises we did. I personally learn by doing things so it was good that Francesco had lots of hands-on exercises to do. I struggled to pick up a few of the concepts from the slides but when I actually got hands on and was able to implement some of the key features of the language it helped me understand it better.
Adam Fitzhugh - Nic Rouse, OpticoreIT
tha pace, trainers ability to help and sustain slightly more difficult questions.
Andrei Mihai - Viasat
- Franceso is great, super knowledgable and enthusiastic about Go - I have not used a programming language "properly" in many years so it was great to get that deep overview of all the fundamentals of Go - he covered a lot of material and it felt great to cover all this ground (though tiring - I was glad it was over 2 weeks rather than all in 1 week)
I learned new things.
Orange Services SRL
Radu's in-depth knowledge, and tailoring the pace for me.
Adeel Ahmad - Coefficient Data Ltd
The amount of exercises vs lectures where perfect. More exercises than lectures are essential in a programming language! And the balance was very good.
- Daimler TSS
Flexibility of the trainer. Really catered the course to our specific needs.