The OCRES Advanced Exam covers several additional chapters of a textbook on real-time software engineering, plus portions of these nine OMG specifications:
- OMG MDA Guide
- UML Profile for Schedulability, Performance, and Time
- UML Profile for Quality of Service and Fault Tolerance
- Real-time CORBA with Dynamic Scheduling
- CORBA for Embedded (CORBA/e)
- Data Distribution Service
- Lightweight CORBA Component Model
- Deployment and Configuration
- Extensible Transport Frameworks
Passing score on Fundamental OCUP examination and the Intermediate OCRES.
numerous practical exercises
Anna Prusak - Credit Suisse (Poland) Sp.z o.o.
choice of exercises
Credit Suisse (Poland) Sp.z o.o.
A lot of exercises
Paweł Zięba - Credit Suisse (Poland) Sp.z o.o.
a lot of practices are very welcome, many try and learn cases are embedded