Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
- Advanced data analysis
- Comparative analysis using alternative states
- Custom visualizations
- Advanced functions and calculations
- Pareto (ABC), basket and Monte Carlo analysis.
- Segmentation and classification of sales data
- Advanced transformations in the script
- Incremental loads and QVD layers
- Optimization of the data loading process,
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Advanced technical concepts and solutions in real scenarios
- Experience in any programming language
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Basic knowledge about QlikView
- Developers, administrators
The second day was very interesting. It was a good training to see some possibilities within Power BI; but mostly you learn then while you work with Power BI. Fact is also that the training base has all access rights and everything works, but as soon as you try to connect to the live system, it does not work and this makes the knowledge transfer a bit difficult.
some of the best practices on charts
AIG SHARED SERVICES-BUSINESS PROCESSING, INC.
Introduction to Spotfire
QlikView for Developers
QlikView for Business Users
Monitoring with Grafana
Grafana and Graphite
Google Sheets for Excel Users
TIBCO for Developers
Data Analysis with Redash