14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Basic knowledge of HTTP
- Basic understanding of web application development
The course is designed for developers, web applications, aims to provide opportunities offered by the REST architectural pattern by which you can communicate between sites.
REST - base
- The need for the exchange of information between sites
- HTTP POST / GET / PUT / DELETE
- Services such MushUp and popular applications
- Services using REST
- Mapping CRUD operations on HTTP calls
- Conventions API URL structure
- Passing Parameters
- Return Values
- HTTP statuses
- JSON - a universal format for the exchange of information
- Examples of the popular API
- RESTful frameworks
Create a REST API - Server
- Gathering requirements and identify functionality
- Design and API documentation
- Installing the required libraries
- Business Object - mapping the class
- Controller methods
- Representation of a business object as JSON
- HTTP Headers - as metadata
- Testing the API using cURL
- Authentication mechanisms
Combining the culture of conducting the training (of course the advantage of the trainer) with practical knowledge and life examples from the functioning applications.
Krzysztof Pałys - Sygnity Business Solutions S.A.
The exercises were perfectly conducted. Luke made want to ask questions are patiently made us arrive at the solution.
I enjoyed the to see your code actually do something.
The flexibility of the trainer depends on the needs of the participants
KPMG Sp. z o.o.