7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- No programming experience is necessary
- Business stakeholders (no coding required)
ThingWorx Studio is a tool for rapidly creating scalable AR (Augmented Reality) experiences for business.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use ThingWorx Studio to author AR (Augmented Reality) experiences and interactions for the industrial enterprise.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Leverage 3D and IoT to create augmented reality experiences.
- Use AR to improve efficiencies, build better products and enable safer, more productive workers.
- Create content for smartphones, tablets and wearable devices such as HoloLens.
- Apply AR technology and techniques to processes in manufacturing, assembly and operation, and sales and service.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Augmented Reality (AR) for Business
The Convergence of AR and IoT
Overview of the ThingWorx Ecosystem
- ThingWorx Studio vs Vuforia Studio vs ThingWorx Platform
Identifying Supported Devices
Creating an Account
Setting up ThingWorx Studio
Creating a Project
Navigating the Project Editor
Authoring an AR Experience
Working with Models
Managing 2D Overlays
Manipulating 3D Objects
Associating the Experience with a ThingMark
Binding Data from Thingworx Composer
Mapping the Experience to ThingWorx Platform
Publishing the Experience
Summary and Conclusion
I liked the blend of styles (Q&A;, lab, follow along, demo).