Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®
- The core concepts and terminology used in TOGAF® 9
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders
- The TOGAF® certification program.
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- Understand and apply the ADM phases in development of an enterprise architecture
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- How to apply Architecture Governance in development of an enterprise architecture
- How to apply the TOGAF® Architecture Content Framework
- Understand and apply the concept of Building Blocks
- How to apply the Stakeholder Management Technique
- How to apply the TOGAF® Content Metamodel
- How to apply TOGAF® recommended techniques when developing an enterprise architecture
- The TOGAF® Technical Reference Model and how to customize it to meet an organization’s needs
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- The content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- How an enterprise architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization
- The purpose of the Architecture Repository
- How to apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
- How to adapt the ADM for security
- SOA as a style of architecture
- The role of architecture maturity models in developing an enterprise architecture
- The purpose of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organization
There are no formal prerequisites; it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain. Note, to be certified on TOGAF® 9 Level 2, it is required to have passed the TOGAF® Level 1 exam.
Form of presentation.
flexibility in conducting training (discussing additional issues and topics) and working on examples from our company (very good basis for building processes)
Introduction to Domain Driven Design
SysML by example
Capella in action
Embedded Linux Systems Architecture
Structured Cabling System
Use Case Modeling