Local, instructor-led live OpenWhisk training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use OpenWhisk to create, build, test, debug and deploy event-driven functions without needing to worry about managing the underlying execution environment.
OpenWhisk training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". The UAE onsite live OpenWhisk trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Apache OpenWhisk Course Outlines in the UAE
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure OpenWhisk.
- Use OpenWhisk to enable writing "code as a function".
- Understand how OpenWhisk orchestrates functions on Kubernetes.
- Decouple from AWS Lambda to avoid lock in and improves flexibility.
- Deploy event-driven functions to an on-premise server or to the cloud.