Communication skills have long been recognised as essential to professional success and many a career has stalled, faltered or stagnated thanks to a lack of communication skills. Contrary to urban myth, few of us are born with this skill, instead most have either practised or learned from mistakes. This course is designed to assist delegates to improve their communication skills and in consequence their ability to work with others.
Mediation skills are subtly yet meaningfully different. Excellent communication is a pre-requisite but more important is the ability to listen and take note of what is being said. The role of the mediator is to help parties reach a solution to their problem and to arrive at an outcome that both parties are happy to accept. Mediators avoid taking sides, making judgements or giving guidance. They are simply responsible for developing effective communications and building consensus between the parties. This course also covers the wider range of skills, in addition to communication, that are required to be an effective mediator.
A customer care strategy plays an important role in building customer satisfaction, helping you to retain loyal customers and increase levels of repeat business. Through good customer service you gain the client’s trust, enhance the company’s image and strengthen your competitive advantage in the market. This course focuses on strategies and skills for building lifelong customer relationships by developing valuable and effective customer-care strategies. Satisfied customers may, through conversations and story-telling, become voluntary ambassadors for your company and are highly likely to recommend your services to others. This workshop will also help participants communicate effectively, appropriately and clearly in all situations.
- Developing competencies in the area of professional customer care - Increasing the efficiency of communication with customers - Attaining the knowledge of how to get to the underlying needs and expectations of customers - Building strong and sustainable relationships with clients - Expanding the positive image of the company in the market - Identifying, reducing, and overcoming objections and barriers - Learning about personalities and communication preferences when dealing with clients - Establsihing the ability to create an open environment for communication - Developing skills to communicate clearly and effectively - Identifying barriers to effective communication - Mastering body language and non-verbal communication
- Role-playing - Self-assessment tests - Exercises in groups - Individual work - Practice sessions - Lectures - Discussions
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Adopt a focused customer care strategy - Identify key customer issues - Build the professional image of the company - Adapt to specific customer behaviour styles - Increase customer loyalty through exceptional customer service - Develop communication abilities with clients - Use techniques to build relationships - Develop a personal action plan to improve customer service skills - Show gestures of generosity and high quality customer care - Use techniques to deal with difficult situations - Recognise barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service
Staff who need to be fully prepared to deliver high quality Coaching sessions
- To individual members of their own staff - To their teams - To individuals who are not directly connected to their own teams but who would value their independent – and non-judgemental - input
Format of the course
A combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions - Delegate Coaching sessions – with full feedback
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Define “Coaching” and explain in detail the use of Coaching to improve individual and team performance – particularly relating its use to understanding the reasons behind (and rectifying) under-performance - Deliver meaningful Coaching Sessions
In an increasingly globalised world, we work in more multicultural environments where conflicts between individuals and groups are possible. The fundamental belief behind conflict resolution is that conflicts are unavoidable but that they are manageable.
Assertiveness, self-confidence, negotiation ability, interpersonal and other skills are pivotal in supporting conflict resolution. In our everyday life, we encounter many occasions where we consciously or unconsciously (with family members, friends, clients, business partners) manage conflicts. Mastering conflict resolution helps to resolve conflicts effectively, as well as helping us to communicate better, persuade efficiently, improve business results as well as enhancing organisational and personal behavior and performance.
This course offers a mix of theories and concepts, combined with group exercises and individual activities to enable delegates to share ideas and develop their skills.
- To understand the fundamentals and nuances of conflicts in organizations - To explore key concepts, factors, theories, types, and models in conflict resolution - To discover the personality types, leadership styles supporting negotiation skills - To learn the art of assertiveness and self-confidence - To experiment, experience and practice conflict resolutions
- Staff who need to be fully aware of the issues surrounding Influencing and Avoiding Conflict with :
- Their colleagues - Their bosses - Their internal and external customers and stakeholders
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate the need to manage their own behaviour before they can influence others’ behaviour - Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the various communications media available - Manage their internal and external customers and stakeholders
The course will be a highly-interactive combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions - Slide Presentations - Exercises and - Case Studies
This course is aimed at people who are about to begin or have just begun a professional career in industry. Designed to build an understanding and appreciation of the corporate workplace, the expectations and behaviours that post graduates will face when starting their career.
Following the course, a mentor will be assigned for a period of 6 months whereby upto 6 meetings will take place (via phone, skype, etc) on a 1-2-1 basis. The purpose of these meetings will be defined between the mentor and the mentee ahead of each session and will be focused on the issues that are most important to the mentee at the time.
Weekend Professional Development courses, Evening Professional Development training, Professional Development boot camp, Professional Development instructor-led, Weekend Professional Development training, Evening Professional Development courses, Professional Development coaching, Professional Development instructor, Professional Development trainer, Professional Development training courses, Professional Development classes, Professional Development on-site, Professional Development private courses, Professional Development one on one training