"Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. The onsite live trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers."
How it works
Online training courses (live Instructor-led) are taught by an instructor on a one-to-one basis or with a group of participants.
- The participants and the trainer interact with each other using virtual desktops based on the revolutionary DaDesktop® technology
- Most courses are exactly the same as their classroom equivalent, including the course duration, curriculum and student materials
- With these sessions, each participant has their own online desktop where they can perform exercises with the oversight of the trainer
- This is often a more efficient way of teaching than a traditional classroom setting
What will I need?
You can come to our classroom around the world, in this case you need nothing.
If you want to join from your office or from your home you will need:
- Computer (PC or laptop) with reliable internet connection (min 10Mbit/s download and 1Mbit/s upload)
- Chrome or Firefox web browser
- Good quality microphone or head-set (telephone is the last resort, though unrecommended)
- Quiet place, free from external distractions and noise (coffee shop will not do)
- Second monitor