- The System Development Life Cycle with the Harmony Process (IBM/Telelogic)
- Overview of the UML/SysML diagrams used in requirements gathering, system analysis and design of the System Engineering domain
- A Method based Framework for requirement gathering, system analysis and design
Gathering Requirements and Transforming them into System Specifications
- Making business and system requirements traceable using the SysML requirement diagram
- Define the scope of the system composed of functions and use cases that invoke these functions
- Model the Life Cycle of the System that orchestrates transitions between its states where functions are triggered
- Prepare test cases using scenarios that realize Use Cases and System Functions
- Case Study : Model the System Scope and the usage of the system functions on the basis of requirements
Transforming System Specifications into Design Level Components
- Model the Block Diagram of the system and refine it using internal blocks
- Elaborate the Communication Architecture between Sub-System using Parts, Ports and Interfaces
- Case Study : Elaborate the block and Internal Block diagrams on the basis of system specifications and by considering design level choices
- Model the description of white box Interactions at the design level
- Case Study : Model interactions between blocks and Internal Blocks on the basis of design level choices
- Mapping of Operations on the Components (Parts) of Blocks
- Elaborate the Parametric Diagram of the System Functions
- Case Study : Update the Block and Internal Block Diagrams on the basis of design level scenarios
- Steps of requirement analysis and system specifications in system engineering
- Traceability between requirements and the software
- System Integration and Acceptance Tests of the requirements
Notice: The above training-mentoring sessions are conducted interactively using Requirement Engineering and Modeling tools like Enterprise Architect (EA) in order to ensure good level of traceability between requirements and underlying solutions. Concepts are explained first using basic examples and are then followed by solution drafts to your own problems. After this session, we can accompany you by reviewing and validating your solutions depending on your needs.
I generally enjoyed the hands-on.
I was benefit from the hands-on, tool availability and guided exercises.
I mostly enjoyed the exercise.
OCSMP Demo material
It did help me to know how to do the fundamental work using the SW tool