Overview of COBIT Framework, Components, and Principles
- The COBIT framework
- Domains and components
- Key principles
Learning About the Key Principles for IT Governance
- Information security
- Governance and management principles
- Security-specific activities and metrics
Exploring the COBIT Framework
- COBIT core model
- Performance management
- Design factors and focus areas
Understanding Governance and Management Objectives
- Objective descriptions and purpose
- Relevant components to objectives
Designing a Tailored IT Governance Solution
- Customizing COBIT
- Design factors impact
- COBIT toolkit
Implementing COBIT to Optimize IT Governance
- Enterprise governance of information and technology (EGIT)
- Determining information requirements, roles, and values
- Implementation guide and best practices
- Design and implementation relationship
Using COBIT for IT Governance and Management
- Implementation phases
- Lifecycle components
- Using a business case tool
Measuring the Framework Performance and Process
- COBIT assessment process
- Process attributes
- Assessing process capability
Summary and Conclusion
- Experience in IT management and operations
- A general understanding of IT governance and information management
- Business managers
- IT managers
- Risk and compliance managers
Trainer, Richard was very good.
Tabitha was engaging, very knowledgeable, clear and prepared.
She was very personable and presented a fluid delivery of the course material.
The whole day was just great and relaxed which really helped. All the printouts really helped.
It was a one to one session so I was able to ask specific questions relating to my own company needs. The course covered the topic really well and gave me many ideas and actions to take away.
The trainer was very knowledgeable and well prepared. I think we was very well capable to prepare a training that was suitable for our needs.