- Manipulating data
- Working with formulas and addresses
- Logical functions
- Scenario analysis
- First glimpse of code: VBA
- Data types
- Writing a function
- Controlling a program: conditional evaluation and loops
- Debugging techniques
Data Analytics with R
- Introducing R
- Variables and types
- Data manipulation in R
- Writing functions
- Data visualization using ggplot
- Data wrangling with Dplyr
Introduction to Machine Learning with R
- Linear Regression
- Classification and regression trees
- Classification using Support Vector Machines and Random Forests
- Clustering techniques
There are no specific requirements needed to attend this course.
real life practical examples
Wioleta (Vicky) Celinska-Drozd
The patience of Kamil.
First session. Very intensive and quick.
Kamil is very knowledgeable and nice person, I have learned from him a lot.
Detailed and comprehensive instruction given by experienced and clearly knowledgeable expert on the subject.
The way the trainer made complex subjects easy to understand.
learning how to use excel properly
I enjoyed the Excel sheets provided having the exercises with examples. This meant that if Kamil was held up helping other people, I could crack on with the next parts.