- Manipulating data
- Working with formulas and addresses
- Logical functions
- Scenario analysis
- First glimpse of code: VBA
- Data types
- Writing a function
- Controlling a program: conditional evaluation and loops
- Debugging techniques
Data Analytics with R
- Introducing R
- Variables and types
- Data manipulation in R
- Writing functions
- Data visualization using ggplot
- Data wrangling with Dplyr
Introduction to Machine Learning with R
- Linear Regression
- Classification and regression trees
- Classification using Support Vector Machines and Random Forests
- Clustering techniques
There are no specific requirements needed to attend this course.
I enjoyed the Excel sheets provided having the exercises with examples. This meant that if Tamil was held up helping other people, I could crack on with the next parts.
Learning how to use excel properly.
The way the trainer made complex subjects easy to understand.
Detailed and comprehensive instruction given by experienced and clearly knowledgeable expert on the subject.
Tamil is very knowledgeable and nice person, I have learned from him a lot.
I liked the first session. Very intensive and quick.
I mostly liked the patience of Tamil.
I really was benefit from the real life practical examples.