- Introduction to Visual Studio 2012
- First program - Hello ASP.NET MVC World !
- Compilation, Debugging, Publish
- What is .NET?
- CLR and Garbage Collector
- DLL vs. EXE?
- Technologies within .NET
Foundations of ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET History
- MVC design pattern - description
- MVC vs. Web Forms
- Differences between MVC 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0
In and Out
- ASP.NET MVC project structure
- URLs and Routing
- Controller, Action, View
- POST and GET methods
- Data Forms
- Data modelling in ASP.NET MVC
- Access to databases
- Entity Framework
- CRUD operations
- Data Validation
- WCF – short introduction to SOA
- IoC (Inverse of Control)
- Asynchronous and parallel operations
- Unity 2
Complete Business Application - Real World Application
- Development of System Architecture in groups based on the specified Business Case
- Data modelling
- Application testing
Knowledge of the basic phrases of software development.
Highly recommended to participate in the training Programming in C# 5.0 with Visual Studio 2012.
All of the subject are useful.
- Electronic Commerce Payments Inc.
Programming in ASP.NET MVC 5 Course
He knows what he's doing and came with a complete set of guide (notes and application) for the training.