Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
The basics of Compliance and the Management of Compliance Risk
- Understanding Compliance and the Risk associated with it
- What are important areas in 2021?
- Who are the Compliance Officers’ and Money Laundering Reporting Officers’ Stakeholders?
- Understanding and mitigating the risks of non-compliance
Creating and Managing a Compliance Risk Management Framework
- Understanding a Risk-Management Approach
- The impact on the business – positively and negatively – of creating a Risk-Management Approach
Compliance and Corporate Governance
- What is Corporate Governance?
- How does it interact with Compliance?
- Who are the Stakeholders?
- Corporate Governance principles
- Management Committees
- Codes and Guidelines
- Corporate Governance and Financial Crime Prevention
Compliance Controls and Checks
- What do the Regulators expect?
- Creating a Compliance Monitoring Programme
Other Financial Crime considerations
- Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing – a fresh look
- Data Protection and Information Security
- Personal and Sensitive Information
- Data Protection Policies
- Bribery and Corruption
- UK Bribery Act 2010
- USA Foreign & Corrupt Practices Act
- Other areas for consideration
- Impact of Brexit
- Market Abuse and Insider Dealing
Financial Crime in International Business, in Offshore Centres and with High-Net-Worth Clients
- Why do financial criminals target International Business, Offshore Centres and High-Net-
- Worth clients?
- What are the major risks in undertaking this business?
- Where are today’s Compliance and its Risk Management hotspots…?
I genuinely enjoyed the real examples of the trainer.
Financial Markets and Trading
FinOps For Engineers
Introduction to Fixed Income
GnuCash for Business Accounting
Open Bank Project for Developers