28 hours (usually 4 days including breaks)
This is a hands on course is for anyone wanting to create Web sites using AngularJS.
During this course the latest stable version will be used. Pre-release version can be just used if marked in the booking form in remarks section. Older version need to be agreed before booking.
What is Angular JS?
- JSON and Ajax
- Angular JS Applications
- Bootstrap CSS
- Simple expressions
- Data typing
- Looping over arrays and arrays of objects
- Creating tables
- Enabling and disabling HTML elements
- Hiding and showing HTML elements
- Handling HTML events
- Custom Directives
- Defining controllers
- Object property functions
- Controller methods
- Controllers in external files
- Global namespace
- Module dependencies
- Library loading
- Where to put scripts
- Application files
- Convert to currency
- Array subsets
- Upper and lower case conversion
- General requests
- Success and error handling
- Setting HTTP headers
- JSON and XSRF vulnerability protection
- HTML input controls
- Browser versus Angular JS validation
- Validating input values
- Displaying input error messages
- Mobile device support
Single Page Application Concept
- Routing in Single Page Application (SPA)
Organizing knowledge about angulars
Approach to the participant
Openness of the lecturer, knowledge
Kamil Giza - Warmińsko-Mazurski Zakład Doskonalenia Zawodowego
The training was individual, this form is very effective.
Jacek Kalinowski - J.K. trading Jacek Kalinowski
Knowledgeable and friendly trainer
Magdalena Frankowska - SPOC S.A.
interesting showing the topic
Adam Boroch - SPOC S.A.
That files were provided and were ready to used throught the course. Trainer was well prepared and always open for questions :)