Local, instructor-led live AWS (Amazon Web Services) training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of AWS.
AWS training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live training can be carried out locally on customer premises in the UAE or in NobleProg corporate training centers in the UAE. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Course:Cloud Computing Overview
Course:IoT (Internet of Things) for Entrepreneurs, Managers and Investors
Amazon Web Services Course Outlines
|awsdevas||AWS Developer Associate||28 hours||This 4 day course will provide: |
- An understanding of the Core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices.
- Proficiency in designing, developing, and deploying cloud-based solutions using AWS.
- Experience with developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
Cloud engineers, Centre of excellence team, Window server administrators, Unix/Linux administrator, Storage administrators, Network administrators , Virtualization administrators.
On Completion of this training programme participants should able to deploy and use AWS services from a Developer standpoint.
|awspaas||AWS: A Hands-on Introduction to Cloud Computing||7 hours||This training provides an overview of AWS products, services and solutions. It is aimed at individuals and teams who are: |
- evaluating/preparing for an initial deployment of their IT infrastructure on AWS
- evaluating/preparing to migrate their existing IT infrastructure to the AWS public cloud
By the end of this training, participants will have a clear understanding of the principal components that make up Amazon's cloud offering. The hands-on exercises, discussions and in-class deployments will provide participants with the practice and feedback they need to feel comfortable and prepared to carry out their own live deployments to AWS.
Engineers, system administrators, DBAs, DevOps
Format of the course
The training will be interactive and includes hands-on lab activities and live implementation.
|kubernetesaws||Kubernetes on AWS||14 hours||EKS is a self-managed Kubernetes-as-a-service offering from AWS. EKS is fully scalable and customizable and allows a Kubernetes deployment to mimic and/or integrate with an existing on-premise Kubernetes setup. |
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to set up and manage a production-scale container environment using Kubernetes on EKS.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Configure and manage Kubernetes on EKS
- Migrate an existing Kubernetes environment from on-premise to AWS cloud
- Integrate Kubernetes with third-party continuous integration (CI) software
- Ensure high availability and disaster recovery in Kubernetes
- Understand and adopt the tools available to efficiently manage EKS
- System Administrators
- DevOps Engineers
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice in a live-lab environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Upcoming AWS (Amazon Web Services) Courses
Weekend Amazon Web Services (AWS) courses, Evening AWS training, Amazon Web Services boot camp, AWS instructor-led, Weekend AWS training, Evening AWS courses, AWS (Amazon Web Services) coaching, AWS (Amazon Web Services) instructor, AWS trainer, Amazon Web Services (AWS) training courses, AWS classes, AWS (Amazon Web Services) on-site, AWS (Amazon Web Services) private courses, AWS (Amazon Web Services) one on one training