Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
- How is Terraform different from Chef, Puppet, Ansible and Salt?
- Why not AWS Management Console?
Overview of Terraform Features and Architecture
- Infrastructure as Code, execution plans, resource graphs, change automation
- Write, Preview, Create, Reproduce, Destroy
- Preparing an AWS account to use with Terraform
- Initializing Terraform
Preparing an Execution Plan
- Writing a new plan, saving, and removing .tf files
Working with Configuration Files
- Syntax overview
- Writing, version controlling, and updating
Setting Resource Dependencies
- Using the Terraform Resource Graph
- Infrastructure vs application dependencies
- Previewing configuration changes
- Executing changes
- Configuring a backend using AWS S3 and AWS DynamoDB
- Setting up the environment for an application: dev, test/qa, stage, and prod
Packaging Configuration Files as Modules
- Duplicating code with shareable modules
- Using the Module Registry to build reusable templates
Integrating Terraform into a Deployment Pipeline
- Building, deploying, and testing an application
- Importing existing external resources into Terraform
Terraform Performance Tuning
- Infrastructure monitoring and performance metrics
Summary and Conclusion
- Experience working with a command line.
- An understanding of cloud infrastructure concepts.
- Cloud architects
- System administrators
- DevOps engineers
AWS Developer Associate
Terraform Fundamentals for Beginners
AWS Lambda for Developers
Advanced AWS Lambda
AWS IoT Core
Amazon DynamoDB for Developers