- Understanding message-oriented middleware and JMS
- Connecting to ActiveMQ
- ActiveMQ message storage
- Securing ActiveMQ
- Creating Java applications with ActiveMQ
- Integrating ActiveMQ with application servers
- ActiveMQ messaging for other languages
- Advanced client options
- Tuning ActiveMQ for performance
- Administering and monitoring ActiveMQ
The notes have lots of detail and links to more information. The labs will be good examples for future reference.
Brian Gallagher - Felicia Long, Corning Incorporated
I enjoyed the Maven training and how to configure it. I like to use Java programming language.
Robert Cost - Felicia Long, Corning Incorporated
Good examples for what is important, what to do and what not to do.