Introduction and Cloud Architecture
- Define cloud computing
- Cloud computing stack components
- Cloud reference model and security
Infrastructure Security for Cloud Computing
- Understand the components of cloud infrastructure
- Assess security implications of deployment models
- Advantages and disadvantages of virtual
- Cloud management plane
- Different service models security basics
Managing cloud computing security and risk
- Risk and governance
- Legal and compliance
- Portability and interoperability
- Incident response
Data security for cloud
- Different cloud storage models
- Security issues for data in cloud
- Address cloud security and governance
- Apply lifecycle to use cases
- Discuss data encryption
Securing applications and users
- Application architecture design and operations lifecycle
- Discuss impact on SDLC
- Examine application security tools
- Discuss role of compliance in Cloud
Cloud Risk assessment
- Adopt cloud computing
- Migrate existing apps and systems
Create and secure a public cloud
- Understand public IaaS architectures
- Review EC2 components
- Launch and connect to your first instance
- Learn how to secure your instance
Encrypting an EBS volume
- Why encrypt
- Select a method
- Create and attach Amazon EBS
- Encrypt and format
- Understand key management options
- Understand effects of rebooting
- Attach encrypted volume to another instance
Identity and access management
- Learn how to secure your EC2 with AWS IAM
- Understand federated identity architectures
- Implement federated identity for application using OpenID
- How to apply same principles in an enterprise production environment
Deploy and secure a Private Cloud
- Understand private cloud architecture
- Review OpenStack components
- Create and connect a compute node
- Manage OpenStack tenants and IAM
- Secure OpenStack management plane
- Investigate hypervisor security
- Understand security automation
Selecting Cloud services
- Enabling security strategy
- Selecting a cloud provider
- Security as a service
- Summary and review
I genuinely was benefit from the knowledge.
Luis Miguel Lara - Blue Indico Investments, S.L.U.
The way in which he explained to us during the 2 days and his way of being, which makes learning enjoyable.
Víctor Miguel Prado Saster - Blue Indico Investments, S.L.U.
I really liked the teacher's knowledge.
Ariany Auxiliadora Pulido Gonzalez - Blue Indico Investments, S.L.U.
The trainer was very nice and available. I appreciated his knowledge, skills and preparation about the subject. Furthermore, he provided us extra content about IoT, very interesting.
Giuseppe Fiorita - Blue Indico Investments, S.L.U.
Ahmed was always trying to keep attention of us.
Alberto Brezmes - Blue Indico Investments, S.L.U.
I enjoyed the trainer methods to attract our attention.
Antonio Osuna Sánchez - Blue Indico Investments, S.L.U.
Juan Pablo Camps Gonzalez - Banco de Credito e Inversiones
The examples of real cases.
Jorge De la Cruz - BEEVA TEC OPERADORA S.A. de C.V.
Felipe Juarez Ramirez - BEEVA TEC OPERADORA S.A. de C.V.
The way to take the course because it lent itself to something tedious but he knew how to develop it in a good way
Williams Feliciano Dominguez Aries - BEEVA TEC OPERADORA S.A. de C.V.