Overview of Electronics Concepts and Applied Theories
- Understanding electromagnetism properties in electronics
- Introduction to basic atomic theory and electrical theory
- Getting started with electron particles and current
- Working with voltage, current, and resistance
Overview of Core Components and Terms in Electronics
- What is a resistor?
- Voltage divider v.s. current divider
- Pull-up resistor v.s. pull-down resistor
- Parallel batteries and circuits
- Series batteries and circuits
- What is a capacitor?
Understanding the principles behind inductors and transformers
- Introduction to diodes, transistors, and voltage regulators
Getting Started with Basic Circuit Analysis in Electronics
- Working with AC/DC
- Applying Ohm's Law and practicing mathematical solutions
- Familiarizing with resistor color codes
Implementing Electronics Core Concepts and Components in Circuits
- Operating with diodes for current manipulation
- Utilizing transistors for switching states
Overview of Metal Oxide Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET)
- Understanding MOSFET programming and applications
Employing the Necessary Tools for Circuit Building and Analysis
Overview of Advanced Techniques and Tools of Circuit Analysis
- Experimenting with DC Circuit Analysis
- Applying Kirchhoff's Law and Ohm's Law
- Scaling AC signals with voltage dividers
- Getting Started with Circuit Simulation Software and Tools
Operating Mechanical Switches and Potentiometers
Manipulating Series and Parallel Capacitor Networks
Advancing RC Circuits to RL Circuits with MATLAB Simulation
Working with Phasor Diagrams and Phasor Algebra
Illustrating Low and High Pass Filters with RL Circuits
Analyzing Logarithmic Scales in Amplification
- Understanding the applications and concepts of decibel
Building Low and High Pass Filters
Experimenting with Zener and Schottky Diodes
- Half-wave v.s. full-wave diode
Implementing Logic Gates in Circuits and Electronics
Designing and Building Basic Power Supply Systems
Carrying Out Transistor Amplifier Circuits and Models Applications
Migrating from Analog to Digital Circuits and Electronics
- Boolean Algebra in Digital Electronics
Analyzing Data Sheets and Digital Signal Properties
- Utilizing time diagrams
Packaging Integrated Circuits as Reusable Hardware
- The difference between TTL and CMOS interfacing
Integrating Circuits and Electronics with Digital Enterprise-Scale Applications
Upgrading to Printed Circuit Board Design and Technologies
Integrating Circuits and Electronics with Design Engineering
Summary and Conclusion
- Strong command of C programming language
- Basic understanding of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software programs
- Basic comprehension of calculus, electricity physics, and magnetism concepts
- Knowledge of engineering design methodologies
- Computer Scientists
I liked the hands-on nature of it.
I liked the take the first contact with embedded Linux kernel.
Good overview of how to build a kernel for Linux, would have liked to get more into the driver development.
Knowledge, cross-sectional view
- Merit Poland sp. z o.o.
Also provided a lot of curiously related interesting in some way with the subject
- EduBroker Sp. z o.o.
Security models, discussion of good programming practices, various types of attacks.
Piotr Piątek - EduBroker Sp. z o.o.
Lots of nice exercises. The trainer had impressive knowledge and experience.
Robert Bosch Kft.
Examples, applications of C++11/14 techniques.
Robert Bosch Kft.
A lot of practical exercises, very interestingly prepared fainias.
Hectronic Polska Sp. z o.o.
A very wide spectrum of issues, giving an overview of many issues related to the topic of training.
Przemysław Ujma - Hectronic Polska Sp. z o.o.
Basic steps that are very useful when in schematic/ PCB workspace and presented Advanced features, actual demos to follow
hedda david - Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
The trainer ensures that every body is on the same page and everyone understood what he is saying. He is also very helpful when someone needs help. Training course is also very informative.
Ronrick Rueda - Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
to learn new software in designing pcb
Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
A relaxed environment and a steady pace.
Aldorey Alcantara - Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
Symbol, Footprint and Schematic creation
Ma. Virginia Virador - Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
The topic is very interesting specially when the trainer started to introduced the basic functions, panels and shortcut keys. We really enjoyed the good features of 2D and 3D tools that allow the team to easily toggle and getting the idea of what the board will actually look like after assembled.
Joyce Macaranas - Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
The details on how compiler behaves depending on to the syntax usage. The "Quiz" sections are very stimulating