An Introduction to Drupal 7
- What is Drupal?
- The building blocks
- Where things live
- User settings
- Creating, deleting and editing users
- Roles and access
- Creating and editing content types
- Workflow options
- Creating, editing and deleting content
- Searching content
- Using blocks
- Drupal taxonomy overview
- Creating a directory
- Free tagging
- The Drupal menu system
- Friendly URLs and managing URL aliases
- Reading the logs
- Going offline for maintenance
Paths and Redirections
- Creating path aliases (manually and automatically)
- Paths and SEO
- Changing URL and redirecting users to new one path
Delegates are NOT required to install Drupal. Delegates must be familiar with web-based user interfaces and using a web browser. Some HTML knowledge is advantageous.
openness of the lecturer and a relaxed atmosphere
The ability to practice everything right away.
Contact, knowledge, way of conducting.
Luke was able to adapt content to my requirements, its was fantastic
The trainer's enthusiasm and that we could ask anything.
Sabine - The Graduate School PE&RC
the virtual environment and the competent help
The Graduate School PE&RC
The hands on issues closely related to the setup of the present site in Drupal 7.