Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Introduction to Ethereum
- Smart Contracts
- Ether currency
- Dapps (decentralized applications)
Blockchain infrastructure and principles
- Secure, decentralized, tamper-proof
- Understanding cryptography
Introduction to blockchain programming
- Solidity variables
- Solidity control structure
- Solidity functions
- Solidity inheritance
- Solidity modifiers
- Proxy contracts
- Solidity events
- Truffle Framework
Writing a Smart Contract
- Overview of decentralized platforms
- Ethereum Blockchain App Platform
- Creating the Smart Contract instructions
- Writing the Smart Contract functions
- Storing dept registries
- Deploying the Smart Contract
- Holding and securing ether
- Managing other crypto-assets
Creating your own cryptocurrency
- Overview of tradeable digital token and coin APIs
- Design the cryptocurrency
- Issuing the cryptocurrency
Kickstarting a blockchain project
- Initiating a trustless crowdsale
Building your own virtual organization
- DAO (decentralized autonomous organization)
- Programming experience in any language
I liked the practical exercises on Solidity and Chain.com.
Learning about new things, I mean trainer show us a lot about new thing that related to block chain technology.
SOK AN ENG
I really liked the i like his explanation.
Great knowledge of the lecturer and easy way of passing it over.
Bartosz Matuszek - Weegree Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Blockchain - Theory and Practice
Blockchain for Developers
Blockchain for Financial Bodies
Codius: Setting Up a Host System
Blockchain: Hyperledger Fabric
Blockchain for Telecom