- Overview of Ionic and Ionic services
- Understanding the capacitor runtime
Setting Up the Development Environment
- Installing Ionic
- Installing Android Studio
- Installing Xcode
- Microsoft vs. code
- Choosing the best framework
Working with Ionic
- Building native applications with capacitor
- Understanding the basics of Ionic
- Working with HTTP requests
Building Ionic Applications
- Using the Ionic Command Line interface to build an Ionic app
- Understanding the components of Ionic
- Understanding the app layout and styling
- Using and customizing Ionic themes
- Using plugins
Debugging and Deploying Ionic Applications
- Previewing the app
- Debugging Ionic apps using the console
- Deploying Nodejs apps for production
- Preparing Ionic apps for production
- Publishing Ionic apps
Summary and Next Steps
- Knowledge of web development
- Web developers
Rema Alsuwailm - Elm Information Security
I like the way the trainer helps in problem solving and step to step issues resolution.
Trainer was very open to questions and very patient.
I liked the hands-on nature of it.
I liked the take the first contact with embedded Linux kernel.
Good overview of how to build a kernel for Linux, would have liked to get more into the driver development.
The flexibility of the trainer regarding the training program.
Przemysław Rzepka - Ericsson Sp. z o.o.
A lot of practical exercises, very interestingly prepared fainias.
Hectronic Polska Sp. z o.o.
A very wide spectrum of issues, giving an overview of many issues related to the topic of training.
Przemysław Ujma - Hectronic Polska Sp. z o.o.
Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development
it's was straight to the point one issue we faced with the zoom meeting and the connection