Introduction to Azure Data Services
- Azure data services overview
- Azure data platform components and features
- Azure data solutions
Processing Data with Azure Data Factory
- Introduction to Azure Data Factory
- Creating and deploying data pipelines
- Managing and monitoring data pipelines
- Data Factory security and compliance
Streaming Data with Azure Stream Analytics
- Introduction to Azure Stream Analytics
- Creating and configuring input and output sources
- Querying data with Stream Analytics
- Handling errors and scaling
Working with Big Data using Azure Databricks
- Introduction to Azure Databricks
- Creating and configuring Databricks workspaces
- Creating and running Databricks notebooks
- Databricks runtime configuration and performance tuning
Storing Data with Azure Cosmos DB
- Introduction to Azure Cosmos DB
- Creating and configuring Cosmos DB accounts
- Using Cosmos DB APIs
- Managing and monitoring Cosmos DB
Summary and Exam Preparation
- Review of key concepts
- Exam preparation tips and strategies
- Hands-on practice exam
Note: The order of the topics may vary and some additional topics may be covered based on the course instructor's discretion.
- A fundamental understanding of data concepts and experience working with data technologies such as databases, data warehouses, and data processing.
- Familiarity with basic programming concepts and experience with SQL and Python is recommended.
- Data engineers
- Database developers
- Business intelligence professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn about Azure data services and prepare for the DP-203 exam
Niektóre ćwiczenia laboratoryjne.
Rafał Mikulak, Uniwersytet Szczeciński
Assimilable form of classes
Marek - Rafał Mikulak, Uniwersytet Szczeciński
A lot of exercises and chances to test different features. Good introduction to Azure AI applications.
Exercises & hands-on labs!