- Computer Vision
- Machine Vision
- Pattern Matching vs Pattern Recognition
- Features of the target object
- Points of reference on the object
- Determining position
- Determining orientation
- Setting tolerance levels
- Measuring lengths, diameters, angles, and other dimensions
- Rejecting a component
- Detecting flaws
- Adjusting the system
Summary and Conclusion
- Familiarity with manufacturing.
- Experience or interest in programming, in particular C++.
- Engineers and developers seeking to develop machine vision applications
- Manufacturing engineers, technicians and managers
Having some previous computer vision experience I found the second day covering feature extraction and CNNs most beneficial.
The second day going through feature extraction was great fun. trainer was very knowledgeable and engaging.
Apart from the content, I loved Abhi's flexibility to tweak the training based on our feedback
Trainer was very knowlegable and very open to feedback on what pace to go through the content and the topics we covered. I gained alot from the training and feel like I now have a good grasp of image manipulation and some techniques for building a good training set for an image classification problem.