- Adding Data Table (Flat-file, database) - different options
- Working with Information Links (optional, needed access to Spotfire Server and some test database)
- Data Wrangling
- Filtering, Marking, Table Relationship
- Visualization types (Table, Cross Table, Pie Chart, Bar Chart, Line Chart, Combination Chart, Waterflow Chart...)
- Geo Visualizations - optional, if requested
- Calculated Columns
- Property Controls, Text Area
- Report Custom Styling (Corporate design)
- Spotfire Library Concepts, Report sharing and access concepts
- Web Player, Scheduled Updates
- Wrap up
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization.
- Business analysts
- Data analysts
Its various visualizations and dashboard/summary, which I believe will be very much useful in the future.
- New learning for me - Trainer is very supportive during exercises
The training has sufficient examples.
Hands-on training was managed properly. The dadesktop system is very useful since I can see the actions - performed by the instructor and performed on another attendee's desktop.
Overall, the trainer showed subject expertise. Good job Vikalp!
Actual application of spotfire and all basic functions.