- Adding Data Table (Flat-file, database) - different options
- Working with Information Links (optional, needed access to Spotfire Server and some test database)
- Data Wrangling
- Filtering, Marking, Table Relationship
- Visualization types (Table, Cross Table, Pie Chart, Bar Chart, Line Chart, Combination Chart, Waterflow Chart...)
- Geo Visualizations - optional, if requested
- Calculated Columns
- Property Controls, Text Area
- Report Custom Styling (Corporate design)
- Spotfire Library Concepts, Report sharing and access concepts
- Web Player, Scheduled Updates
- Wrap up
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization.
- Business analysts
- Data analysts
Actual application of spotfire and all basic functions.
Michael Capili - STMicroelectronics, Inc.
Overall, the trainer showed subject expertise. Good job Vikalp!
Hands-on training was managed properly. The dadesktop system is very useful since I can see the actions - performed by the instructor and performed on another attendee's desktop.
The training has sufficient examples.
- New learning for me - Trainer is very supportive during exercises
It's various visualizations and dashboard/summary, which I believe will be very much useful in the future.
Advanced Data Analysis with TIBCO Spotfire14 hours
TIBCO Spotfire Analyst is a web and Windows based client application for analyzing data and creating analytic dashboards. This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at business analysts who wish to learn advanced Spotfire
AI-Driven Data Analysis with TIBCO Spotfire X14 hours
TIBCO Spotfire X is a business intelligence and augmented analytics tool that combines natural language, artificial intelligence (AI), and streaming data technologies. This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at business
Data Analysis with SQL, Python and Spotfire14 hours
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn three different approaches for accessing, analyzing and visualizing data. We start with an introduction to RDMS databases; the focus will be on accessing and querying an Oracle database
TIBCO for Developers21 hours
TIBCO is a software suite for integrating, managing, and monitoring enterprise applications and information delivery. Two of its products, BusinessEvents (business rules engine) and ActiveMatrix Service Bus (lightweight enterprise service bus), are
TIBCO Statistica14 hours
TIBCO Statistica is an advanced analytics system that provides data analysis, data management, data visualization, data mining, statistics, and machine learning solutions for businesses. This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is