- Microservice architecture, PaaS, and cloud-native design
Overview of Spring Cloud Sub-Projects
- Config Server & Bus, Eureka, Ribbon, Feign, and Hystrix
Overview of Spring Boot
Setting up Your Development Environment
Creating a Spring Boot Application
Centralized, Versioned Configuration Management with Spring Cloud Config
Dynamic Configuration Updates with Spring Cloud Bus
Service Discovery with Eureka
Load Balancing with Ribbon
Applying Circuit Breakers with Hystrix
Declarative REST Clients with Feign
Working with API Gateway
Securing Your Microservices
Tracing Microservices to Uncover Latencies
Summary and Conclusion
- Java development experience.
- Experience with Spring Framework.
- Java developers wishing to rapidly build and deploy microservices
I like the actual explanation, the combination of theoretical practice
刘 志鹏 - 埃森哲
It feels all right.
郝 甲震 - 埃森哲
SpringCloud architecture explanation and practical experience