Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Stata and Big Data
- What is Stata?
- Stata syntax and commands
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Stata
Databases and Data
- Opening and clearing databases
- Compressing databases
- Importing and exporting databases
- Viewing, describing, and summarizing raw data
- Using tabulations and tables
- Working with distributional analysis
- Implementing variables for data manipulation
- Saving data
- Working with commands
Graphing in Strata
- Using plots, charts, and graphs
- Working with distributional analysis in graphing
- Styling and combining graphs
Statistics and Regression
- Using bivariate correlation and regression
- Working with OLS regression, logits, and probits
- Using interactive effects in regression models
Summary and Conclusion
- A basic understanding of data science
- Data Analysts
The second day was very interesting. It was a good training to see some possibilities within Power BI; but mostly you learn then while you work with Power BI. Fact is also that the training base has all access rights and everything works, but as soon as you try to connect to the live system, it does not work and this makes the knowledge transfer a bit difficult.
some of the best practices on charts
AIG SHARED SERVICES-BUSINESS PROCESSING, INC.
Qlik Sense for Data Science
Datameer for Data Analysts
Power BI Dashboards
QlikView Server Administration
Business Intelligence with SSAS