- Basics of IoT devices
- Architecture of IoT system – IaaS vs PaaS based IoT system
- Basics of “The things”, Sensors, business functions and mapping between them to build deliverable IoT data.
- Essential components of IoT system- Hardware, Middleware, Security, Fleet manager (sensors and things manager), sensor onboarding, thing onboarding, geofencing, time series data, alert/alarm, data visualization
- AWS PaaS functions for Middleware, Security, Fleet manager, alert/alarm etc.
- IoT device security, why we need it?
- Basics of IoT device communication with cloud with MQTT
- Early history of IoT communication.
- Basics of MQTT and why we use MQTT for IoT devices.
- Message queue and PubSub system.
- Connecting IoT devices to AWS with MQTT (AWS IoT Core)
- How to configure IoT core to connect your device.
- Onboarding and deboarding sensors
- Onboarding and deboarding of “The things”
- Connecting AWS IoT core with AWS Lambda function for computation and storage
- Connect AWS Core with AWS Lambda.
- What is AWS Lambda.
- Collect data from AWS IoT Core with Lambda.
- Connecting Raspberry PI with AWS IoT core and data communication
- Code on Raspberry PI to connect with AWS IoT Core using python.
- Send and receive data.
- Read data from sensor and upload to MQTT.
- Receive data from MQTT and control a sensor.
- Alert and event capture
- Alerts and events
- Capturing alerts and events
- Rule template and real-time alerts
- Asynchronous/delayed event capture using Cloud Watch
- Instant delivery of alert using AWS SNS
- Sensor calibration
- What is sensor calibration
- Single level calibration
- Multi-level calibration
Currently any new IoT development must be done on PaaS (Platform as a service) IoT infrastructure. Leading PaaS IoT systems include, Microsoft Azure, AWS IoT (Amazon), Google IoT cloud and Siemens Mindsphere etc. It’s also important for the developers to know associated PaaS functions necessary to connect IoT data to another ecosystem. In this course a customer will be trained hands on with a Raspberry Pi, a multi-sensor TI sensor Tag chip (which has 10 sensors built in – motion, ambient temperature, humidity, pressure, light meter etc.). A trainee will learn basics of all IoT functions and how to implement them in AWS IoT PaaS cloud using Lambda functions.
Palaniswamy Suresh Kumar - Makers' Academy
The trainer is good - willing to share, ask question and answer queries. The trainer's first hand sharing on the different types of IoT, different applications (e.g., in durians), the demonstration parts.
Amazon Redshift21 hours
Amazon Redshift is a petabyte-scale cloud-based data warehouse service in AWS. In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the fundamentals of Amazon Redshift. By the end of this training, participants will be able
AWS Advanced Architecture28 hours
AWS Advanced Architecture refers to the design, setup and deployment of enterprise infrastructure and applications on AWS. This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at cloud engineers wishing to understand and implement the
AWS Developer Associate28 hours
NOTE: to get the course 100% subsidized by the goverment of Quebec (Quebec residents only) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org REMARQUE: pour que le cours soit subventionné à 100% par le gouvernement du Québec
Amazon ECS (AWS ECS)14 hours
Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS or AWS ECS) is a container orchestration service for running containerized applications on AWS. This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers who wish to use Amazon ECS to
Amazon EKS (AWS EKS)14 hours
Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (Amazon EKS, or AWS EKS) is a service for running Kubernetes on AWS without having to install and operate Kubernetes yourself. This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at
AWS: A Hands-on Introduction to Cloud Computing7 hours
This instructor-led, live training provides an overview of AWS products, services and solutions. It is aimed at individuals and teams who are: evaluating/preparing for an initial deployment of their IT infrastructure on
Introduction to AWS Services Storage - Micro Learning6 hours
This instructor-led, live online training is delivered as a micro learning event. Aimed at participants who wish to learning the specific aspects of Storage within Amazon Web Services By the end of the session, participants will be able
Creating a CDN with Amazon CloudFront14 hours
Amazon CloudFront is a CDN (content delivery network) service in AWS. It consists of a globally-distributed network of proxy servers that cache content to improve the download speed for users in different locations. This instructor-led, live
Docker and Kubernetes on AWS21 hours
There are a number of options for deploying Docker and Kubernetes on AWS, including Amazon Elastic Container Service, Amazon ECS for Kubernetes, AWS Fargate, and Amazon EC2. This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at
Kubernetes on AWS14 hours
EKS is a self-managed Kubernetes-as-a-service offering from AWS. EKS is fully scalable and customizable and allows a Kubernetes deployment to mimic and/or integrate with an existing on-premise Kubernetes setup. In this instructor-led, live
AWS IoT Core14 hours
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers who wish to deploy and manage IoT devices on AWS. By the end of this training, participants will be able to build an IoT platform that includes the deployment and
Amazon Web Services (AWS) IoT Greengrass21 hours
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Greengrass is an open source, cloud service that helps users create and deploy Internet of Things (IoT) applications on devices in homes, cars, hospitals, businesses, and more. AWS IoT Greengrass provides local compute,
Industrial Training IoT (Internet of Things) with Raspberry PI and AWS IoT Core 「8 Hours Remote」8 hours
Summary: Basics of IoT architecture and functions “Things”, “Sensors”, Internet and the mapping between business functions of IoT Essential of all IoT software components- hardware, firmware, middleware, cloud and
Kubeflow on AWS28 hours
Kubeflow is a framework for running Machine Learning workloads on Kubernetes. TensorFlow is a machine learning library and Kubernetes is an orchestration platform for managing containerized applications. This instructor-led, live training (online
Terraform on AWS21 hours
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides infrastructure for building applications in the cloud. Terraform, created by Hashicorp, is a tool for managing that infrastructure. The combination of AWS and Terraform make managing highly complex,