- Understand the elements and operations of a Quality Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a QMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 2 and Day 3, I really enjoyed.
Capita Business Services Ltd
Noura Albraiki - Strata Manufacturing
Omeir Ahmed - Strata Manufacturing
The way he explain about the training and haves many examples and excerises .
Training materials. Trainer was well prepared.
the way the trainer delivered the training was professional and fun
Trainer has extensive Knowledge and would benefit anyone to get training from such qualified People.
DURGA KODALI - Strata Manufacturing
PFEMA, Measurement analysis and MES system
Thiru Sundharam - Strata Manufacturing
The material and the Trainer is a Subject matter expert.
Bharath Raju - Strata Manufacturing
I like how the training is organized and Trainer style
Said Nait Ben Ouhmane - Strata Manufacturing
Ioannis Agiomavritis - Strata Manufacturing
The content details, expertise of trainer, good exercise and example.
Ikram Zaki Ismail - Strata Manufacturing
The topics related to Supply Chain as I belong to the SC department.
Lamees Elmughrabi - Strata Manufacturing
The knowledge of trainer and the real base of example from aerospace company. The system or suggestion used are base on the top companies in aerospace.
Mohd Saifullah Md Samsuri - Strata Manufacturing
lot of live examples, good in depth analysis of all issues
Marcin Lesicki - Strata Manufacturing
A380 case study.
Deepak Shamsunder - Strata Manufacturing