Advanced iOS Development
- iOS enterprise architecture
- Design patterns
- Protocol oriented programming
- Functional programming vs reactive programming
- Reactive extensions
Alamofire Networking Library
- Web services and Alamofire
Advanced Swift and Protocol Programming
- Using enumerations
- Developing protocols
- Working with delegates
- Writing protocol extensions
- Creating recursive functions
- Working with data structures and algorithms
Reactive Programming in Swift with RxSwift
- Implementing observables and subscriptions
- Using subjects
- Filtering, transforming, and combining operators
- Integrating and working with RxCoaCoa
- Implementing MVVM
- Debugging and handling errors
- Integrating Alamofire into Swift
- Importing files
- Retrieving data
- Optimizing PhotoTagger
Unit and UI Testing
- Unit Testing in Swift
- UI testing in Swift
Summary and Conclusion
- Experience with iOS development
- iOS Developers
Antonio gave is much background information, best practices and showed us useful tools to speed up our development process.
He's an experienced trainer with a real life experience in the topic he was teaching. That led the course to cover the most important topics which interests any developer working in the field, and small details would be easily overseen if he was not working in this platform. Moreover, he was giving the course using the latest versions of iOS and Swift (10 \ 3) and that is a huge advantage to be adapting such new technology in short time.
Abdullah Alaradi - Thiqah Business Services
It provided a solid foundation of RxSwift that will serve as a good launching point to improve our current Rx implementation.
Dan Nichols - SurveyMonkey
Pacing, depth, and explanations were all superb. It's clear Scott is an expert on the subject and learning from him was super enjoyable.
Ben Leiken - SurveyMonkey
The way of transferring knowledge and the knowledge of the trainer.