- Overview of RabbitMQ features and architecture
- Understanding AMQP and microservices
- Basic to advanced server concepts
- Setting up the development environment
- Setting up a RabbitMQ instance
- Common installation problems
- Navigating the management UI
- Designing distributed microservices
- Files and directories
- Policies and parameters
- Exporting and importing definitions
- Managing virtual hosts
- Runtime tuning
- Message TTL and queues
- Plugin development
Security and Networking
- Access controls
- User authentication and permissions
- Certificate authentication
- Client connections
- Using TLS
- Advanced networking
High Availability and Replication
- Erlang fundamentals
- Quorum queue
- Streams implementation
- Clustering and federation
- Monitoring and health checks
Optimization and Performance Tuning
- Monitoring memory usage
- Memory management
- Message store configuration
- Flow control
- Advanced performance tuning
Advanced Troubleshooting Techniques
Summary and Next Steps
- Basic experience with RabbitMQ
- Software engineers
Deep knowledge and coverage of the subject. Good delivery and presentation. Respectful and engaging with the audience. Very nice person.
I liked the fact I was able to provide some input into what subjects areas I expected on the course, hence the trainer made some alterations to include them.
I generally liked the variability.
Everything was fine.
I enjoyed the practical examples on how concepts can be applied.
Ministry of Home Affairs
That it was very practical.
I was very pleased with how the training covered all the topics in the curriculum and focused on the ones we were most in need of.
Lilliahna Martin - Payspan, Inc.; Payspan, Inc.
I liked the hands-on approach of the training.
- Heynen BV
I genuinely liked the ha; Federation; Shovel.
Raymundo Maciel Yelmi
The trainer was an expert on his subject and was able to answer every single question.
Ioannis Bitros - BYTE Computer
Fulvio used the limited time (2 days only) very efficiently and gave all the information possible as much as he can. The training was very well prepared, we had no issues about the installations and our tests.
Koray Akay - Payvision
- PGE Systemy
Practical, trainer approach.
Sławomir Wojtczak - PGE Systemy
Manpreet(Trainer ) was well prepared and he knows what is doing and teaching.
How interactive and discursive the training was
He is very knowledgeable and introduced us to several new tools and functions in the rabbitmq world.
Practical real world experiences from the trainer