Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
- What is a web server?
- Apache and the Web
- HTTP overview
- Apache Installation Overview
- Lab: Install Apache
- Website requirements
- Performance issues
- Apache configuration file
- Apache modules
- Shared versus built in modules
- Lab: Set up a simple Website
- Error Logs
- Enabling transfer logs
- Customised logging
- Log filters
- Log file analysis tools
- Log file management
- Lab: Enable logging
- Server status and info
- Common Gateway Interface
- Perl and mod_perl
- Java servlets, JSP and Tomcat
- Integrating Apache and Tomcat
- Lab: Enable several forms of dynamic content
- Controlling access by hostname and IP address
- Using mod_auth password authentication
- Using database authentication
- Lab: Enable authentication and access control
- Web security issues
- The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Lab: Install Apache with SSL
- HTTP authentication
- Apache authentication directives
- Authentication using PHP
- Lab: provide a password protected web page to access order database
- IP bases virtual hosting
- Name based virtual hosting
- Port based virtual hosting
- Bulk virtual hosting
- Virtual hosting with mod_rewrite
- Lab: Enable virtual hosting
- Guided tour of other Apache modules
Managing Web Content
- FTP access
- Lab: Using WebDAV
- A working knowledge of UNIX is required, including file handling commands and the use of a text editor.
- A working knowledge of HTML and SQL would be useful.
- Familiarity with the Mozilla Web browser would be useful.
The whole training was very interesting.
Lighttpd Web Server
IIS 7 and ASP.NET Administration
IIS 8 and ASP.NET Administration
Socket.IO with Websockets