Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
- Building Portlets in Liferay’s Plugins SDK
- Java Standard Portlets
- Liferay’s Service Architecture
- Using Service Builder to generate a robust service layer
- Building complex portlet applications with user input, persistence, feedback and localization
- Connecting your application to Liferay’s permission system
- Adding support for Application Display Templates to your application
- Customising the portal using hooks
- How the themes are created and function
- How layout templates are created and function
- Extensively modifying the portal through an Ext plugin
- Development best practices
- Using Liferay Developer Studio
- Deploying projects to an instance of Liferay
The course content was very well organized, with demos, useful online links, and examples. The instructor was knowledgeable and humble person. I particularly noticed his genuine interest in tailoring the class (e.g., setting up a policy/timing for question and answer during the class) to meet our needs. Overall, I had a wonderful experience.
I liked the most that the trainer was very open to questions from the participants and always did a review of what was taught across the training at the beginning of the meeting.
Adrian Cosmin Ursu
Contentful Headless CMS
Django CMS for Administrators
Django CMS for Developers
Wagtail CMS for Developers
Administering a Drupal 7 Website
Drupal 7 for Developers
Administering a Drupal 8 Website
Drupal 8 Themes
Drupal Responsive Design
Drupal and Solr