Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
- Determine and configure hardware settings
- Boot the system
- Change runlevels and shutdown or reboot system
Linux Installation and Package Management
- Design hard disk layout
- Install a boot manager
- Manage shared libraries
- Use Debian package management
- Use RPM and YUM package management
GNU and Unix Commands
- Work on the command line
- Process text streams using filters
- Perform basic file management
- Use streams, pipes and redirects
- Create, monitor and kill processes
- Modify process execution priorities
- Search text files using regular expressions
- Perform basic file editing operations using vi
Devices, Linux Filesystems, Filesystem Hierarchy Standard
- Create partitions and filesystems
- Maintain the integrity of filesystems
- Control mounting and unmounting of filesystems
- Manage disk quotas
- Manage file permissions and ownership
- Create and change hard and symbolic links
- Find system files and place files in the correct location
Very basic Linux knowledge. Good knowledge of an operating system (Windows, MacOS, etc...) required.
I generally enjoyed scripting, tips.
I genuinely enjoyed scripting, managing packages.
It was easy to follow and the machine was working perfectly.
LUIS ANGEL SANTAMARTA
I liked the training in general. The activities were nice.
Julián Ruiz Burgos
I really liked the lab sessions.
I mostly enjoyed the learn about Regexp on Linux.
DIdier Mauricio Sanabria Pinzon
New knowledge about the Linux theme.
- Centrum Projektów Polska Cyfrowa
Network Security in Linux
UNIX/Linux Shell Scripting
Introduction to Linux
Linux System Administration
Linux Administration Fundamentals
Linux Network Programming