Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Shells, Scripting and Data Management
- Customize and use the shell environment
- Customize or write simple scripts
- SQL data management
User Interfaces and Desktops
- Install and configure X
- Setup a display manager
- Manage user and group accounts and related system files
- Automate system administration tasks by scheduling jobs
- Localisation and internationalisation
Essential System Services
- Maintain system time
- System logging
- Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) basics
- Manage printers and printing
- Fundamentals of internet protocols
- Basic network configuration
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Configure client side DNS
- Perform security administration tasks
- Setup host security
- Securing data with encryption
Passing LPIC-1 101 exam is highly recommended.
I generally enjoyed scripting, tips.
I genuinely enjoyed scripting, managing packages.
It was easy to follow and the machine was working perfectly.
LUIS ANGEL SANTAMARTA
I liked the training in general. The activities were nice.
Julián Ruiz Burgos
I really liked the lab sessions.
I mostly enjoyed the learn about Regexp on Linux.
DIdier Mauricio Sanabria Pinzon
New knowledge about the Linux theme.
- Centrum Projektów Polska Cyfrowa
Introduction to Linux
Linux Administration Fundamentals
Network Security in Linux
Linux System Administration
UNIX/Linux Shell Scripting
Linux Network Programming