Create complex queries to databases
- Use available operators
- Queries with multiple conditions
Creating tables and references
- DDL commands (create, alter, and drop)
- Create referential integrity
- Normalization of tables (up to 3 normal form)
- anomalies and ways to avoid them
Changes in the structure of existing tables
- ALTER clause
Manipulation of data
- DML commands (insert, update, delete)
Creating new users and granting permissions
- DCL commands (grant, revoke)
- Internal and external joins
- Features of grouping functions
- Use the GROUP BY clause and HAVING
- Grouping multiple column
- WITH clause
Basic knowledge in Oracle SQL
Complete knowledge of the lecturer.
A lot of exercises with different levels of difficulty and individual approach of the trainer to each participant
A large number of exercises
Quality of training, and explanation of approach methods to issues
Trainer provided some topic and support it with plenty of exercises. We had a chance to apply knowledge by doing them on our own.
UBS Business Solutions Poland Sp. z o.o.
I enjoyed the access to trainers individual support in resolving exercises.
Nice atmosphere, a large number of examples very well explained. Training materials for every part. The coach is very helpful in repairing mistakes during the exercises. I recommend everyone who wants to get and broaden their knowledge in SQL ...