- Overview of PCB design process and its role in electronic systems.
- Introduction to Eagle software: features, interface, and setup.
- Understanding basic electronic components and theoretical concepts.
Installing and Configuring Eagle and EasyEDA
- Installation and configuration of Eagle software.
- Introduction to EasyEDA software for PCB design.
Eagle Features and Component Libraries
- Exploring Eagle features for PCB design
- Utilizing component libraries in Eagle
- Drawing a schematic in Eagle and EasyEDA
- Analyzing the operation of electronic components in the circuit
PCB Layout Design
- Translating schematic designs into PCB layouts using Eagle and EasyEDA
- Layout optimization, trace routing, and PCB stack-up
Checking for Errors and Signal Integrity
- Verifying the PCB layout for errors using Eagle and EasyEDA
- Minimizing noise, crosstalk, and signal integrity issues
Generating Gerber Files for Manufacturing
- Generating manufacturing-ready Gerber files using Eagle and EasyEDA
- Understanding the use of each Gerber file applicable for any PCB design software
Quoting and Manufacturing PCBs
- Overview of quoting the manufacture of PCBs through industrial manufacturers
- Manufacturing prototype PCB cards with a professional finish using accessible materials
Summary and Conclusion
- An understanding of electronics
Learning all the things that I wasn't understand it.
Mohamed Almessabi - BEAMTRAIL-SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP L.L.C.
Course - SolidWorks
Trainer's way of explaining
Deepak Tiwari - Beamtrail
Course - Circuits and Electronics Fundamentals
Anil was very understanding and explained the course content in detail. With more time the outcome of the course would be better instead of rushing the content, but over all Anil is very familiar with the software CATIA and is a great trainer,
Jaydon - GRI Towers South Africa
Course - Learning CATIA
Trainer was really kind and knowledgeable, going the extra mile to explain things that I didn't know