Installing and Configuring SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM)
- System Requirements for Setting Up SAP PM
Overview of SAP PM Features and Architecture
- The Plant Maintenance Functions
- What are Technical Objects?
- Preventive and Breakdown Maintenance
- Levels of Maintenance Processes
- Managing Maintenance Projects
- The Plant Maintenance Information System
Overview of Supplementary SAP PM Functions
Utilizing and Enhancing SAP PM Side Panels
- Working with Preconfigured Collaborative Human Interface Parts (CHIPS)
- Accessing and Configuring other CHIPS
Creating a SAP PM Factory Calendar and Assigning Roles
- How Do Different Plant Maintenance Units Interact?
Defining Technical Objects Using SAP PM
- Incorporating the Organizational Structure
- The Maintenance Planning Plant
- Functions of Technical Objects
- Warranties and Permits for Technical Objects
Overview of SAP PM Bills of Material and Serial Numbers
Installing Equipment and Defining Equipment Master Record
- Choosing a Functional Location for an Equipment
- Labeling of Functional Locations
Creating and Configuring SAP PM Work Center
Overview of SAP PM Maintenance Processes
- The Breakdown Maintenance Process
- The Corrective Maintenance Process
Inspecting the Technical System Using SAP PM
- Planning and Executing the Appropriate Maintenance Process
Managing Maintenance Requests with SAP PM
- Generating General and Breakdown Notifications
- Planning and Scheduling a Maintenance Order
- Administering Work Clearance
- Withdrawing Materials for Maintenance Tasks
- Confirming the Completion of Maintenance Requests
Overview of Mobile and Workflow Scenarios in SAP PM
- Procuring External Services
Performing SAP PM Refurbishing Processes
- Managing Repair Orders
Overview of SAP PM Preventive Maintenance
- The Preventive Maintenance Task List
- Implementing the Preventive Maintenance Process
Reporting Maintenance Planning and Other SAP PM Operations
- Document Level v.s. Logistics Information System
Transferring SAP PM Data from Reported Entries
- The Cross-Application Time Sheet (CATS)
Integrating SAP PM with Other SAP ERP Central Components
Summary and Conclusion
- Experience with plant maintenance activities
- An understanding of SAP ERP software logic and processes
- Basic comprehension of SAP Modules
- Knowledge of project maintenance transaction codes and terminology
- Business Analysts
- Plant Maintenance Consultants
- Project Managers and Supervisors
Lectures with exercises included on top of the knowledge.
Mohammed Alqahtani - Saudi Railways Organization
I found NobleProg very easy to work with, considering the timezone challenges and our difficulty with trainees requiring support in Japanese. Overall, working with you on this training was satisfactory and I would have no hesitation recommending your organisation. If a training need occurs for us in the ASPAC region again, I will be in touch with NobleProg.
Siobhán Bowe - Glanbia Nutritionals
Her way of talking and knowledge of whole ground of system. Her character is very nice and easy to ask questions.
- Glanbia Nutritionals
I was very impressed with the trainers preparation. As he went along he kept going back over the subjects that he had covered
Ted Audain - Frucor Suntory Ltd
Easy contact with trainer
There was always space for questions and doubts that were answered in details
All questions were answered really deeply, we had time for discussion and expressing our use cases.
Ayman was a very good trainer. He explained our doubts and was very easy to understand. He gave satisfactory answer to all questions we raised.
Anna Bytnar - ABB
The fact that we could now undersatand how it all fits together and a better understanding of what can be done.
Michele Moutinho - BMW
The knowledge and patience of Rohit Singh and the support team (technical guys) to share and guide the trainees on this NEW product and rework the setups for us to connect through a server in Johannesburg rather than Dubai. Most of us did not have visibility of this product prior to the training sessions and this did not deter Rohit from explain in basic and practical terminology how everything links together and flows to an end state. The willingness to redo practical exercises with each participant and available before and after the actual training scheduled time.
Adri Lombard - BMW
The interactive session where we created our own project and stories. This is the best way to train when you actually do the exercises.
Johan Braak - BMW
The way the course was structured.
Alic Hamilton - BMW
Trainer knowledge and experience share.
Marcin - Monika Malik, Molex Sp. z o.o.
Understanding of SAP S/4 hana and the possibilities of the system to easy work
FIDZANI OTUKISENG - Lebogang Kgosiesele and Fidzani Otukiseng, Lucara Botswana
We have learnt so many things that we didn't know before.
Lebogang Kgosiesele - Lebogang Kgosiesele and Fidzani Otukiseng, Lucara Botswana
T. Nikhil is well-versed in his technical side of SAP GTS, he provided system overview on GTS which is good to know. He is very patience and attentive to my needs and I really appreciated his efforts and understanding. What I like the most is to have SAP test environment access so that I can get more hands-on practice even after the training. Am glad to hear that I can still reach out to the trainer for questions even after the training, this is something I didn't anticipate.