Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
- Describe call signalling and setup in the voice network
- Describe carrying of voice media and bandwidth requirements for VoIP calls
- Describe SIP standards, services, messages and return codes
- Describe basic call setup using SIP
- Describe SIP flows and SDP
- Describe registration process and making calls with a SIP Server
- Describe IP PBX and Call Conferences
- Describe SRV records and DNS
- Describe uri/url/urn, ENUM and NAPTR Records
- Describe mapping of services to an address
- Describe SIP-T and SIP-I
- Describe SIP early media and SIP trunks
- Describe call flows between PSTN and IP using SIP
- Describe Secure SIP, Secure RTP and Secure RTCP
- Describe typical Secure SIP implementations
- Lab Exercise 1: Practical SIP in the LAN with Xlite
- Lab Exercise 2: Examine SIP Packets using Wireshark
- Lab Exercise 3: SDP, Presence and IM
- Lab Exercise 4: Call Flows with SIP Server
- Lab Exercise 5a: SIP Registration with DNS
- Lab Exercise 5b: Call Flows with DNS
- Lab Exercise 6: SIP Trunks
- Lab Exercise 7: Security with IPSec
- Lab Exercise 8: Security with Secure SIP
- It is assumed that delegates will have a working knowledge of TCP/IP.
- A basic understanding of VoIP would be beneficial.
His huge amount of knowledge.
Mirela Ochia - Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania S.R.L.
Very well trained and documented. Every question addressed was very well answered.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania S.R.L.
Cisco CCNA Syllabus in 5 Days
Understanding IPSec VPNs
Python for Network Engineers
SAN and NAS Storage
Kubernetes Networking with Calico
SIP protocol in VoIP
VoIP with Cisco CallManager Express
Practical Voice and Video over IP