Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
- Describe call signalling and setup in the voice network
- Describe carrying of voice media and bandwidth requirements for VoIP calls
- Describe SIP standards, services, messages and return codes
- Describe basic call setup using SIP
- Describe SIP flows and SDP
- Describe registration process and making calls with a SIP Server
- Describe IP PBX and Call Conferences
- Describe SRV records and DNS
- Describe uri/url/urn, ENUM and NAPTR Records
- Describe mapping of services to an address
- Describe SIP-T and SIP-I
- Describe SIP early media and SIP trunks
- Describe call flows between PSTN and IP using SIP
- Describe Secure SIP, Secure RTP and Secure RTCP
- Describe typical Secure SIP implementations
- Lab Exercise 1: Practical SIP in the LAN with Xlite
- Lab Exercise 2: Examine SIP Packets using Wireshark
- Lab Exercise 3: SDP, Presence and IM
- Lab Exercise 4: Call Flows with SIP Server
- Lab Exercise 5a: SIP Registration with DNS
- Lab Exercise 5b: Call Flows with DNS
- Lab Exercise 6: SIP Trunks
- Lab Exercise 7: Security with IPSec
- Lab Exercise 8: Security with Secure SIP
- It is assumed that delegates will have a working knowledge of TCP/IP.
- A basic understanding of VoIP would be beneficial.
Very well trained and documented. Every question addressed was very well answered.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania S.R.L.
His huge amount of knowledge.
Mirela Ochia - Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania S.R.L.