Thank you for sending your enquiry! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Thank you for sending your booking! One of our team member will contact you shortly.
Working with Data
- Connecting data sources
- Connecting various databases
- Different data connection types
- Working with multiple data sources and data blending
- Creating basic data visualizations
- Sorting, filtering, and organizing data
- Using multiple measures on the same axis
- Showing relationships between values
- Grouping and forecasting
- Using charts
- Geographical data mapping
- Tableau geocoding
- Advanced mapping and using background images
Basic Calculations and Aggregations
- Using parameters, measures, and dimensions
- Using sets
- Quick filters
- Advance calculations
- Using funnel charts
- Using control charts
- Using Bump charts
Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices
- Using parameters, calculations, sorting, filtering, and other functions
- Best practices when using Tableau
- Best practices when using graphs
- Best practices for data visualization
Summary and Next Steps
- Data Scientist skill set (Domain: analytical techniques and methods)
- Data scientists
- Data analysts
Leader's approach. Good didactics.
Krzysztof Zimerman - CREDIT SUISSE (Poland) Sp. Z o.o.
A lot of new information about connecting with databases etc ..
CREDIT SUISSE (Poland) Sp. Z o.o.
Tableau Intermediate Training Course
Data analysis with Tableau
Tableau for Developers
Tableau Fundamentals to Advanced
Tableau Prep Builder
Tableau Server for Architects