AutoCAD and AutoCAD UI
- Navigation tools
- Limits and display units
AutoCAD and The Cartesian Coordinate System Overview
- Direction and quadrants
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring AutoCAD
- Drawing navigation tools
- Drafting with grids, polar, and snap
- Creating lines and arcs
- Creating polylines and polygons
Commands and Editing
- Using erase, copy, and move commands
- Using rotate, offset, and mirror commands
- Using trim and extend commands
- Using fillet and chamfer commands
- Using measuregeom and inquiry commands
Layers and Annotations
- Creating and applying layers
- Working with colors
- Creating a single-line and multi-line text
- Working with dimension styles
- Adding a table
- Working with arrays
- Using construction lines and point tools
- Making isometric drawings
- Drawing dimensions
- Optimizing dimensions
Communicating a Design Intent
- Creating a title block
- Defining a page set up
- Implementing viewports and layers
- Printing and plotting
Summary and Conclusion
- An understanding of 2D modeling
- Web Designers
Basic steps that are very useful when in schematic/ PCB workspace and presented Advanced features, actual demos to follow
hedda david - Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
The trainer ensures that every body is on the same page and everyone understood what he is saying. He is also very helpful when someone needs help. Training course is also very informative.
Ronrick Rueda - Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
to learn new software in designing pcb
Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
A relaxed environment and a steady pace.
Aldorey Alcantara - Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
Symbol, Footprint and Schematic creation
Ma. Virginia Virador - Allegro Microsystems Philippines, Inc.
The topic is very interesting specially when the trainer started to introduced the basic functions, panels and shortcut keys. We really enjoyed the good features of 2D and 3D tools that allow the team to easily toggle and getting the idea of what the board will actually look like after assembled.