- Automotive functionality, user experience and safety
Overview of Automotive Cybersecurity
- System level, process level, after-sales
An Automobile's Most Hackable Surfaces
Inspecting the Architecture
- Identifying vulnerabilities in OEM and Tier supplier platform
- Validating with Secure Boot
- Checking digital signatures and product keys
- Authenticating Communications
- Remote monitoring, software updates, OTA, etc.
Hardening the Architecture
- Using automated tools
- Vehicle communication systems
- OBD cryptography
Secure Code Development
- Shortcomings of secure coding guidelines
- Interoperability, connectivity and security
- Cybersecurity management, lifecycle, risk management, etc.
Summary and Conclusion
- An understanding of general security concepts.
- Experience with automotive design.
- An understanding of embedded systems.
- Engineering Managers
Overview of automotive cyber security